New Applicant Instructions
Use the CHS Online Employment Site to apply:
- Go Online. View the CHS employment site by going to: http://careers.comhs.org and click on Search Careers Now.
- Search for Jobs. Click on the Search Careers Now tab for current employment openings.
- Apply. Click on Click Here to Apply Online to apply for any job for which you meet the minimum qualifications. You may be asked several questions and will have the ability to add a resume, cover letter, or other supporting materials. You may be asked to complete a survey to gather additional information about you. The survey will take about 20 minutes to complete.
- Create a Profile. Create a profile that can be used to apply for a position. Enter a unique username and password of your choosing.
- Log In/Log Out. Log in using your username and password. Log out every time you leave the site.
- Manage Jobs. Check the status of all jobs for which you have applied, add additional documents, or withdraw your resume. Update and edit your profile at any time by using your username and password. Click on the Applicant History tab. This will provide you the status of all positions you have applied for.
- Receive Career Mail. Allows you to automatically receive new job openings.
Community Healthcare System is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, genetic information, military or veteran status, handicap and disability. A person's status as defined by these criteria is protected by law and discrimination based upon or related to any of these criteria is strictly prohibited.