| HOME |
Cardiac Cath Lab
The Community Hospital has been recognized as one of the top hospitals in the country for cardiac interventions. The Community Hospital offers a full range of diagnostic services and performs more than 12,000 diagnostic and therapeutic procedures in the Cardiac Cath Lab and dedicated Electrophysiology Lab.
Community Hospital received the American College of Cardiology Foundation's 2009 Gold Performance Achievement Award for the outstanding treatment of heart attack patients. This award is given to organizations who achieved 24 consecutive calendar months of sustaining 85% for all applicable performance measures in the care for high-risk myocardial infarction patients with STEMI or NSTEMI and Community Hospital is among only 121 hospitals nationwide to receive this distinction.
- Comprehensive non-surgical approaches to treatment of heart disease (intravascular ultrasound, coronary stents, rotablator, angioplasty and drug eluting stents)
- Three state-of-the-art cath lab suites with full digital compact disc (CD) archival and 65% reduction in patient radiation
- Modern electrophysiology/pacemaker suite with full digital CD archival and 65% reduction in patient radiation
- Cardiac and Peripheral Angiography
- Stent insertion
- Drug eluting stents
- Cool Laser Revascularization