| HOME |
Class Pass Descriptions
- Ballet Tone – 25 minutes-Dreaming of 'long, lean, ballet legs'? This class, taught by a dancer, will have you using the ballet barre and center floor to tone and firm (ballet slippers suggested).
- Belly Dance Tone – 25 minutes-Looking for the ultimate 'core' workout? This effective fun and engaging class will have you shimmy and shake your way to a firm mid-section. Dance belts provided.
- Bike & Tone – 55 minutes-Using the upright stationary bikes, you will cycle for 40 minutes and tone up those muscles with light resistance equipment for an additional 15 minutes. Great total body workout! *Sign-up required at Fitness Desk.
- Boot Camp Kick – 25 minutes – This high energy workout combines athletic skills and drills with cardio intervals for a total body workout.
- Chair Yoga – 45 minutes-Experience the beauty of yoga while seated comfortably in a chair. Basic Hatha Yoga and deep breathing techniques are incorporated into this class. The last 15 min. of class is devoted to balance exercises.
- Cycle – 55 minutes-Upright stationary bike workout. A great calorie burner and lower body muscle shaper class! *Sign-up required at Fitness Desk.
- H.I.T. – 55 minutes-The fundamental principles of High Intensity Training (HIT) are that exercise should be brief, infrequent, and intense. Exercises are performed with a high level of effort or intensity where it is thought that it will stimulate the body to produce an increase in muscular strength and size.
- Meditation Yoga – 55 minutes-A beginning Hatha Yoga class that promotes inner peace and balance through breath and meditation.
- Meditation Yoga II – 55 minutes-This class is ideal for the Intermediate yoga participant.
- Pilates – 55 minutes-Based on the theories of Joseph Pilates, this unique stretching and strengthening program will improve your alignment, coordination, strength and flexibility through specific mat work exercises that focus on abdominal control and pelvic stability. A Great way to add variety to your workouts! Anyone can do this.
- Pilates Sculpt – 55minutes-The class expands upon the principles of beginner Pilates and progresses towards more advanced techniques while incorporating weights, balls and bands.
- PiYo Bottoms/PiYo Core – 25 minutes- PiYo is a fun, challenging workout fusing Pilates and Yoga. In this class you will burn calories, strengthen muscles targeting the entire core/glutes/legs, work on balance, and get a great stretch!
- FIT4Core - Functional Integrated Training for the CORE…This 25 minute class uses the "Pillars of Movement" training philosophy to re-shape the muscles of the abs, back, and hips. Class participants will use a variety of props (i.e. towels, bands, balls, etc) using Pilates and Core Training Movements to push, pull, bend, lift, and rotate to achieve great results.
- Restorative Yoga – 55 minutes-This class uses props and postures to restore and heal the body/mind, as well as breath and body work to open areas such as the back, hips and shoulders. Bring 2 towels of your own and wear loose comfortable clothing.
- R.I.P.P.E.D. – 55 minutes-This total body, high intensity plateau proof program utilizes free weights, resistance and body weight exercises. R.I.P.P.E.D. = Resistance, Intervals, Power, Plyometrics and Endurance
- Totally Toned Arms – (T.T.Arms) - 25 minutes – Participants will be sporting sleeker upper bodies this year. This class will provide 40 minutes of exercises to firm and tone the Arms, Chest and Back.
- Yoga – 50 minutes-A beginning Hatha Yoga workout to enhance muscle and body control, conditioning, relaxation, breathing and all around well-being. The perfect mind/body workout.
- Yoga Flow - 55 minutes-This class will begin and end with traditional yoga poses and will incorporate fluid yoga sequences for increased muscle tone. Participants will achieve peace of mind and spirit while receiving fitness benefits associated with this style of yoga.
- Yogilates – 40 minutes-An exciting new style of yoga that integrates the techniques of Joseph Pilates with Hatha Yoga. Participants will discover how to use their breath, proper alignment and "hidden powerhouse" to achieve greater results.
- ZUMBA – Join the hottest dance workout craze in the comforts of your 'own' club. Our certified ZUMBA instructors will have you doing the salsa, cha-cha, meringue and much more to the driving Latin rhythms of ZUMBA. ZUMBA I = Beginner level (25/40 minutes) ZUMBA II = Intermediate level (40 minutes)
- Aqua Pilates – 45 minutes-This warm water class is perfect for individuals with arthritis looking to improve their strength and flexibility using the water's buoyancy properties. Joseph Pilates techniques will be included for a well-rounded workout.
- Aqua II – 55 minutes-These classes use a wide variety of class formats (aerobic to toning) with or without water equipment (gloves, resistance cuffs, noodles, etc.) and range from shallow to deep water.
- Aqua Tone – 45 minutes-Water movement exercises combined with muscle toning and range of motion exercises for the perfect limited impact workout. This is a great class for those with joint limitations as well as those new to water exercise. This is a perfect place to start an exercise program or for those individuals transitioning from a rehab or therapy program.
- Deep Water – 55 minutes-A GREAT non-impact aerobics class using water equipment (noodles, buoyancy belts, aqua cuffs). It is a perfect class for those with any joint limitations. Buoyancy belts provided. No swimming skills required.
- Flowlates – 45 minutes-A simple exercise and relaxation program performed using a combination of deep breathing and slow movements of the arms, legs and torso. Pilates/Tai Chi principles will be implemented and adapted for the water.
- Gentle Joints – 45 minutes-This warm water class is perfect for individuals looking to improve their strength and flexibility using the water's buoyancy properties.