| HOME |
Personal Training Department
The Personal Training Department at The Community Hospital Fitness Pointe is comprised of degreed and/or certified health and fitness professionals. Our Personal Training Staff helps clients maintain and progress with a personalized health and fitness program. Our clients achieve their health and fitness goals while enjoying our friendly, non-intimidating workout environment.
Our Personal Training Department offers:
- Personal (one on one or partner) Fitness Training to meet your specific goals in any of the areas listed below:
- General Fitness Training – An overall, well-balanced fitness program focusing on strength, endurance, flexibility, balance, core function and much more.
- Specialty Training (Water, Pilates, Yoga, Golf Fitness, Sports Specific, Functional Movement, Cycling, Running, Medical Challenges, and much more)
- Health Coaching (for Medical Condition Management (i.e. diabetes, arthritis, heart disease, etc.); Weight Management, etc.)
- Registered Dietitian Services (physician order required) – A comprehensive service targeting specific dietary needs, including meal planning and nutritional counseling
- COACH – Small Group Training (minimum of 3 people)
- COACH Fitness is an excellent alternative to one-on-one personal training. Fitness Pointe's small group COACH FITNESS program offers the benefits of working with a personal trainer at a fraction of the cost of private sessions. The session is 8 weeks in length, will meet once per week and each class is 55 minutes.
- Click here for a current COACH schedule and class descriptions. Call Fitness Pointe if you have any questions.
The above services are available for members and non-members. Call 219-924-5348 to receive information on how to begin your professional personal training experience today!