| HOME |
Patients Perception of their Sports Medicine Care
- Adam Misirly, a 2009 graduate from Lake Central High School, has enjoyed catching up with family and friends in his hometown of Schererville while on a break from playing pro-soccer in Europe. However, this was no vacation for Adam. The 24-year old Center Back Defender returned to the U.S. after injuring his knee during training. He chose Community Hospital Outpatient Centre Physical Therapy in St. John because it was close to home, and his therapist, Dr. Jayne Barsic, DPT has always provided excellent care for him and his family. "I have known Jayne for a while," states Misirly, "She rehabbed my mom and sister in the past, as well. She's brilliant." Adam completed his therapy in September and returned to Scotland in October.
- My therapist, Amy C. has been wonderful; she is very professional & encouraging. Amy always has a smile.
- Very good experience, my therapist worked with me to ease my recovery. She gave me confidence I really needed.
- Stephanie Y. helped me gain more strength and mobility than I expected. She is excellent and cares about her patients.
- Everyone at facility couldn't be friendlier, the whole staff was very helpful and if they couldn't be they'd find someone who could.