| HOME |
Behavioral Health Services
Our bilingual 23-bed inpatient treatment center specializes in adult psychiatric care for patients age 18 and older, and offers a full range of psychiatric services in a safe and caring environment:
- Multi-disciplinary treatment team consisting of psychiatrists, internal medicine physicians, psychologists, social workers, psychiatric nurses, recreational therapists, occupation therapists, mental health workers and chaplains.
- Low cost: Medicare/Medicaid approved; most major insurances also accepted.
- Safe and comfortable treatment environment consisting of two units where patients receive treatment according to the intensity of services needed.
- Individualized care that involves family members and significant others.
- Daily schedule that includes community meetings, spirituality group, recreational therapy, group psychotherapy, and family visiting time.
- Psychological testing in English and in Spanish by a licensed clinical psychologist to help refine treatment plans.
- Discharge planning ensures continued care and substantial psychiatric gains while integrating back into your family, your community, and your place of employment.
- For help with depression, anxiety, schizophrenia, or any of the other psychiatric disorders, call 219-392-7466.