| HOME |
Invasive Cardiovascular Procedures
St. Catherine opened the first Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory in Northwest Indiana and we've been on the front lines of cardiac care ever since.
- Cardiac Catheterization - A minimally invasive, outpatient procedure that allows physicians to view and take blood samples from the chambers of the heart and measure pressures within the heart.
- Carotid/Cerebral angiography - Views the carotid and vertebral arteries.
- Visceral angiography - Views the visceral arteries - the vessels or organs in the abdomen.
- Coronary arteriograms - View the coronary arteries.
- Peripheral arteriograms - Views arteries in the upper and lower extremities.
- Digital subtraction angiography (DSA) - Images are captured from which a special computer produces highly enhanced pictures of the heart and arteries.