| HOME |
Who can I contact about CyberKnife Treatments?
The physicians who use the CyberKnife are trained clinicians in private practice in our community and/or are affiliated with the Radiation Oncology Programs of the hospitals of the Community Healthcare System. Depending on the condition being considered for treatment, we can assist with an appropriate referral. Our first patient was treated in May 2005.
Our physicians will carefully review each potential patient's medical history to determine if CyberKnife is an appropriate treatment option. It is not uncommon for cases to be discussed with various physicians, including the patient's primary doctor, before making a final determination.
For more information, please call 392-7319 locally or toll-free, 1-877-32CYBER.
Our CyberKnife Care Team
- Andrej Zajac, M.D., Radiation Oncologist, Cyberknife Director
- Marc Levin, M.D., Neurosurgeon
- Wayel Kaakaji, M.D., Neurosurgeon
- Brian Blonigen, M.D., Radiation Oncologist
- Neil Seif, M.D., Radiation Oncologist
- Markus Yoon, Physicist
- Jennifer Braun, Dosimetrist
- Nickie Rollins, Therapist
- Stacy Millsap, Therapist
- Janet Masick, Therapist
- Sandie Padzik, R.N.