| HOME |
St. Mary Medical Center offers some of the most advanced cancer diagnosis and treatments in Northwest Indiana. Our patient-focused care includes an infusion center that is open hours open 7-days-a-week, from 7 am to 3:30 pm, enabling patients to schedule treatments on weekends and limiting the disruptions to their lifestyle.
The cancer program at St. Mary Medical Center uses a multidisciplinary team approach to care. Our Cancer Committee brings together physicians and support staff to review current research, evaluate treatment options and discuss cancer cases. The Committee makes treatment recommendations and evaluates the quality of patient care through follow-up studies.
The Oncology unit at St. Mary Medical Center offers:
- Quality care close to home
- Comprehensive cancer care and services
- State-of-the-art technology
- Multi-specialty, team approach to treatment
- Access to clinical research trials
- Education and Support
- Cancer Registry with lifelong follow-up