| HOME |
Cancer Care Center
St. Mary Medical Center’s Cancer Care Center offers the full spectrum of advanced cancer care – from diagnosis through treatment and on to survivorship. Our program is designed around the needs of patients with cancer and their loved ones – offering support, state-of-the-art technology and the highest level of medical expertise. Our patient-focused care features:
- Compassionate care close to home
- Nationally accredited, comprehensive cancer care and services with oncology-certified nurses on staff
- Infusion Center
- State-of-the-art technology including TrueBeam® radiotherapy
- Multi-specialty, team approach to treatment
- Access to clinical research trials
- Education and Support
- Survivorship programs
- Community Outreach
- Cancer Registry with lifelong follow-up
- Cancer rehabilitation services
- Lymphedema Therapy
- Support Services
- Women’s Diagnostic Center/High Risk Breast Clinic
The cancer program at St. Mary Medical Center is nationally certified by the American College of Surgeons and uses a multidisciplinary team approach to care. Our Cancer Committee brings together physicians and support staff to review current research, evaluate treatment options and discuss cancer cases. The Committee makes treatment recommendations and evaluates the quality of patient care through follow-up studies.
Click Here to view our Outcome Study for Kidney Cancer.
Click Here to view the St. Mary Medical Center Outcome Study for Prostate Cancer.