Using advanced computer programming and state-of-the-art robotic automation fill, our staff can track pertinent health information about patients and fill prescriptions in a timely manner. Working from the same electronic medical record allows our pharmacists and physicians to collaborate and ensure medication safety. Our pharmacists are available for questions and counseling on all prescriptions to help ensure medication compliance.
Our retail pharmacy benefits include:
- Low-cost prescriptions
- Personal medication consultations
- Automated refills by telephone
- E-prescriptions accepted
- Most major medical carriers, Medicare Part B, Medicaid and third party prescription benefit plans accepted
- Bilingual staff (St. Catherine Hospital)
- Information and education about medications (compliance monitoring and drug interactions)
- Prescription delivery if needed
St. Catherine Hospital Retail Pharmacy
First Floor Professional Office Building
4320 Fir Street
Hours: M-F 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.; Sat 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Community Surgery Center Pharmacy
First Floor Medical Office Building
801 MacArthur Blvd.
Hours: M-F 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.; Sat 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Community Surgery Center Pharmacy is also a specialty pharmacy that helps patients manage complex specialty drug therapies. With excellent care coordination, we work with area providers to ensure patients get the maximum benefit from their drug therapies.
Our specialty pharmacy services include:
- Quick turnaround times for filling specialty drugs
- Mail-delivery and location pickup options
- In-person education and consultations
- Identification of financial assistance programs
- Insurance authorization and benefits coordination
- 24/7 assistance
For assistance with new or transfer prescriptions, call 218-836-2480.