High Standards, Optimal Treatment
Thanks to advancements in medical technology, patients requiring minor surgical procedures no longer need overnight care in a hospital.
Where you have your outpatient surgery is as important as who performs it. Community Healthcare System outpatient surgical procedures are offered both at our hospitals and our affiliated locations. All of our facilities are accredited by The Joint Commission, confirming that they meet the highest quality standards of patient care.
Some of our outpatient surgical specialties include:
- Arthroscopy, diagnostic and repair of knee, shoulder
- Breast biopsy
- Cosmetic procedures
- Ear, Nose, and Throat (Otolaryngology)
- Hand and wrist surgery
- Endoscopic carpal tunnel
- Hernia repairs
- Pain management
- Sinus endoscopy with navigation
- Tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy
- Urinary tract and kidney stones