Foot and Ankle Care
Community Healthcare System’s team of experienced, board-certified podiatrists treats patients for a variety of conditions affecting the foot, ankle and related structures of the leg.
In addition to providing surgical care for foot and ankle problems, our podiatrists treat common conditions such as warts and nail problems, heel pain and bunions. They are also experienced in treating sports-related injuries and collaborate with members of our wound care team in treatment of diabetic related foot issues.
Successful treatment of foot and ankle conditions can have the greatest impact on quality of life by helping patients achieve the ability to walk without pain. Some common treatments include:
- Pediatric Flatfoot Reconstruction
- Adult Flatfoot Reconstruction
- Charcot Foot Reconstruction
- Bunion and Hammertoe Surgery
- Foot/Ankle Trauma
- Basic Podiatry Needs/Heel Pain
- Revision of Failed Surgical Procedures
- Diabetes related foot issues